I’m a self-proclaimed quote junkie, always grateful for a quick verse of inspiration or reflection. I am also a morning person, but sometimes even I can use a little kick-start. There is much to be gained from the wisdom and words of others, so with that I’d like share just a few of my favorite quotes to get the day started right. (#5 is my personal favorite.) Enjoy!
Top Five Quotes To Start Your Day
- “Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.” – Khalil Gibran
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
- “As I grown older I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.” – Andrew Carnegie
- “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.” – Stephen King (From On Writing)
- “The best thing you can possibly do with your life is to tackle the motherfucking shit out of it.” – Cheryl Strayed